Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on July 02, 2014, 12:33:47 pm

Title: Horses
Post by: RSL on July 02, 2014, 12:33:47 pm
.
Title: Re: Horses
Post by: yannb on July 02, 2014, 01:47:56 pm
A nice picture, and a good example of juxtaposition.

Regards,
Yann
Title: Re: Horses
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 02, 2014, 03:23:09 pm
You could have called it "Manes."
Title: Re: Horses
Post by: RSL on July 02, 2014, 04:40:30 pm
I should have brought in a wind machine so I could make the girl's mane echo the horse in the upper right.
Title: Re: Horses
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 02, 2014, 11:32:36 pm
I should have brought in a wind machine so I could make the girl's mane echo the horse in the upper right.
Good thought. Of course you could do it in Photoshop. I'd estimate it wouldn't take more than another 200 to 300 hours to get a convincing result.

But better to put a wind machine in your gadget bag for the next time such a need arises.

But even as it is, the contrast between the "straight" mane and the "wild" mane adds to the humor.
Title: Re: Horses
Post by: wolfnowl on July 03, 2014, 01:43:39 am
You could have called it "Manes."

A perfect title!

Mike.
Title: Re: Horses
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 03, 2014, 11:24:10 am
Me, I like the horse in the upper right corner giving Russ the once over look...he had his number.  ::)