Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: antuni on July 01, 2014, 03:35:47 am

Title: FS: Canon 5D Mark III - SOLD
Post by: antuni on July 01, 2014, 03:35:47 am
SOLD

Looking to sell my Canon 5D Mark III
with some scratches on the body but works perfectly.
Cosmetic condition is 8/10
Shutter count is 11,988
Comes with body, charger, 1GB CF, a generic Canon strap and 2 batteries (1 original and 1 3rd party) only. Lost the box and manuals.

$2350 shipped to most parts of the world. There are countries I cannot ship to so check with e first.

I'm currently working in Doha, Qatar and i will ship thru EMS international or if you want DHL just add $30.

Selling because I'm getting the Lytro Illum.

(http://i.imgur.com/iPGyNuE.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/PfaBPK5.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/HxzzCRM.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/E8w23z5.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/HxV64px.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/9RYZt4S.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/FyUPVSV.png)
Title: Re: FS: Canon 5D Mark III - free international shipping
Post by: antuni on July 07, 2014, 04:20:31 pm
Pending payment
Title: Re: FS: Canon 5D Mark III - free international shipping
Post by: antuni on July 08, 2014, 05:05:43 pm
SOLD