Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: errolnezon on June 30, 2014, 03:39:43 pm

Title: WTB: CF 40 FLE
Post by: errolnezon on June 30, 2014, 03:39:43 pm
Looking to buy a Hasselblad CF 40 FLE  in excellent condition.
Please e-mail with price and photos of lens.
Thanks!
Title: Re: WTB: CF 40 FLE
Post by: MrSmith on June 30, 2014, 04:28:08 pm
Are you U.S or E.U. ?

Have a mint example but am in U.K.
Title: Re: WTB: CF 40 FLE
Post by: errolnezon on June 30, 2014, 06:29:15 pm
I am in Toronto, Canada
Could you e- mail some photos and an asking price please?
Thanks!
Title: Re: WTB: CF 40 FLE
Post by: MrSmith on June 30, 2014, 07:06:31 pm
Will do but I'm on location so will be a couple of days.
Title: Re: WTB: CF 40 FLE
Post by: errolnezon on June 30, 2014, 08:02:36 pm
Thanks
Title: Re: WTB: CF 40 FLE
Post by: reallinan on July 01, 2014, 12:58:10 am
I have one in mint condition with caps and filter. I can email you with more detailed picture if you like.
Title: Re: WTB: CF 40 FLE
Post by: errolnezon on July 01, 2014, 10:52:05 am
Thanks that would be great.
Please e- mail me at [email protected] with some images, your price and location.
Title: Re: WTB: CF 40 FLE
Post by: errol nezon on July 02, 2014, 09:25:00 pm
Hi,
I located the lens I was looking for in the USA.  Thanks for your interest.
Errol