Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dkressler on June 30, 2014, 01:05:51 pm

Title: FS: Epson Stylus Pro 3880 - NYC
Post by: dkressler on June 30, 2014, 01:05:51 pm
I am moving cross country and am sad to have to sell my 1 year old 3880. No room in the car and I'm afraid that a month in the moving truck and storage might cause problems.

I have the original box, manual, power cord and install disk. Only 377 pages on the counter. Ink is about half full on average - a couple are nearly full a couple are about 30%, rest are about 50%. perfect condition. asking $550 cash. local pickup - NYC

thanks,
David
Title: Re: FS: Epson Stylus Pro 3880 - NYC
Post by: Spatz on July 09, 2014, 06:05:41 pm
PM sent.
Title: Re: FS: Epson Stylus Pro 3880 - NYC
Post by: dkressler on July 09, 2014, 07:44:58 pm
sold - thanks
Title: Re: FS: Epson Stylus Pro 3880 - NYC
Post by: martin archer-shee on July 09, 2014, 08:24:15 pm
Hi to both

Sounds like a winner all around. The 3880 is a great printer and will be a winner. I hope that David picks up another after the trip.
Best wishes and luck to both.
Martin
PS I love my 3880     :)