Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on June 27, 2014, 12:49:00 pm

Title: Dirty Sex
Post by: seamus finn on June 27, 2014, 12:49:00 pm
If that doesn't get your attention, I don't know what will...

Title: Re: Dirty Sex
Post by: RSL on June 27, 2014, 12:53:56 pm
A good grab, Seamus. It definitely got my attention, especially the error in the word "it's."
Title: Re: Dirty Sex
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 27, 2014, 08:38:53 pm
I'll bet Woody didn't leave out the apostrophe.

That's a fun shot, Seamus!

Maybe this one doesn't quite qualify as "street," according to Russ's strict standards, but for body of work, I still nominate Seamus Finn as Street Photographer of the Year (at least here on LuLa.)

Eric
Title: Re: Dirty Sex
Post by: WalterEG on June 27, 2014, 08:53:10 pm
I still nominate Seamus Finn as Street Photographer of the Year (at least here on LuLa.)

Eric

Ditto — and not just this year.  he's blessed us for a while with his offerings.

W
Title: Re: Dirty Sex
Post by: RSL on June 27, 2014, 09:35:29 pm
+1
Title: Re: Dirty Sex
Post by: stamper on June 28, 2014, 04:12:58 am
A very fine capture.
Title: Re: Dirty Sex
Post by: seamus finn on June 28, 2014, 07:27:04 am
In the immortal words of the great John McEnroe, addressing an umpire at Wimbledon: 'YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!'  Anyway, the understatement of the year is to say I'm flattered and flabbergasted.