Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: sas5 on June 27, 2014, 12:47:17 pm

Title: WTB: Leica Cutaway Tri-Elmar
Post by: sas5 on June 27, 2014, 12:47:17 pm
I am looking for CUTAWAY of Leica Tri-Elmar lens.
PM me with offers.
Title: Re: WTB: Leica Cutaway Tri-Elmar
Post by: alexwmcheung on August 15, 2014, 10:28:51 am
I have a mint condition for sale. PM your best offer.
Title: Re: WTB: Leica Cutaway Tri-Elmar
Post by: sas5 on August 23, 2014, 07:41:28 pm
I received a significant number of fake sale options through this post. If anyone is interested, first post an answer to the board, as obviously PM is being abused by spammers/hoaxers.
Title: Re: WTB: Leica Cutaway Tri-Elmar
Post by: MartinDahl on August 29, 2014, 02:39:41 am
Leicashop in Vienna has one in stock... have a look at
http://www.leicashop.com/vintage_en/leica/leica-m-objektive/tri-elmar-m-4-28-35-50mm-asph-black-11890.html

BR

Martin
Title: Re: WTB: Leica Cutaway Tri-Elmar
Post by: sas5 on August 29, 2014, 02:41:25 am
Thanks for the heads-up Martin !