Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: juliche on June 26, 2014, 08:31:00 am

Title: FS: Mamiya AF Adapter for Imacon/Hasselblad digital back (96c, 132c, 384c, etc)
Post by: juliche on June 26, 2014, 08:31:00 am
I sold my Imacon 132c digital back recently and some adapters are still available.
They are really hard to find when in you need them, so here is your chance

I have Mamiya 645 AF ONLY NOW, and Contax 645, and Mamiya RZ 67 are sold now. Price is $300

(http://album.foto.ru/photos/pr2/199559/3619589.jpg)

I am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks so you can just write me there to check this is me.

Items are located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem. Shipping would cost from $25 I guess depending on the post. Customs value can be lowered if needed.
As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers and wire trasnfer within EU and the US. For paypal, please add 3% (or send a gift)

Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions.

Best,
Andre
Title: Re: FS: Mamiya AF Adapter for Imacon/Hasselblad digital back (96c, 132c, 384c, etc)
Post by: juliche on July 04, 2014, 12:35:39 pm
2 of them are sold now
Title: Re: FS: Mamiya AF Adapter for Imacon/Hasselblad digital back (96c, 132c, 384c, etc)
Post by: juliche on July 29, 2014, 03:11:17 am
still available