Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on June 23, 2014, 12:07:27 pm

Title: Bobby Q in Birmingham
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 23, 2014, 12:07:27 pm
C&C Appreciated
Title: Re: Bobby Q in Birmingham
Post by: RSL on June 23, 2014, 12:50:19 pm
I like it, Todd. But you're posting stuff at a size of about 1.5 mb, which is a bit much. You can reduce the size to 6 inches at 240 ppi, and take the file size down to around 500 K. Nothing more than that is going to show, and it loads almost instantly.

Here's an alternative. I like the shot even better in B&W.
Title: Re: Bobby Q in Birmingham
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 23, 2014, 02:27:05 pm
I like it, Todd. But you're posting stuff at a size of about 1.5 mb, which is a bit much. You can reduce the size to 6 inches at 240 ppi, and take the file size down to around 500 K. Nothing more than that is going to show, and it loads almost instantly.

Here's an alternative. I like the shot even better in B&W.

OK. thanks Russ I will reduce the sizes from now on. And I like it in Black and white too.
Title: Re: Bobby Q in Birmingham
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 23, 2014, 10:34:16 pm
A Black and white version; C&C appreciated. Thanks, t