Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on June 22, 2014, 10:56:10 pm

Title: Collateral
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 22, 2014, 10:56:10 pm
All Comments & Critiques appreciated.
 -This was shot during a walk around yesterday in Birmingham, Alabama. I went over there to take my 84 year old father to the Antiques Roadshow filming on Saturday. The couple were eager to have their photo made and very interesting to talk with.
Thanks in advance, -t
Title: Re: Collateral
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 23, 2014, 10:22:32 am
I thought the people needed to be larger.
Title: Re: Collateral
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 23, 2014, 10:39:07 am
I thought the people needed to be larger.
nice. thanks, -t
Title: Re: Collateral
Post by: RSL on June 23, 2014, 11:27:44 am
Todd, Never pay much attention to the croppers. Your original is very good, but Bruce's chops off the sign in the window, and the sign's an important part of the picture.