Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 19, 2014, 02:45:23 pm
-
Comments?
Jeremy
-
Niice contrast in the colors of the rocks and a great sky but does the inclusion of the road in the lower left corner turn the image into a snapshot? I'm sure different folks will have different reactions.
Later,
Johnny
-
I agree that it might be better without the road, but I don't see an easy way to fix it.
A crop, whether horizontal or vertical, will destroy the compositional balance of the scene.
I would be tempted to try my favorite cheat: Content-aware Fill! But it might be a lot harder than removing the vertical blurry cacus in the other photo was.
-
I probably spent too many years shooting slide film. The only fix that I saw was too change the camera position and possibly use a wider angle lens.
Later,
Johnny