Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Jennifer Lynch on June 18, 2014, 04:36:55 pm

Title: POLAROID!!!
Post by: Jennifer Lynch on June 18, 2014, 04:36:55 pm
4 x 5 and 8 x 10
It's old but I have lots of it!!
Title: Re: POLAROID!!!
Post by: 8x10 user on June 18, 2014, 06:09:22 pm
PM sent on 8x10
Title: Re: POLAROID!!!
Post by: Jennifer Lynch on June 20, 2014, 12:43:54 pm
Hi
Sorry was out of office.  I have 12 Boxes of B/W and 6 Color, just like the one pictured.  They have been refrigerated and the exp date is 01/04.
$30 per box,
Jen
Title: Re: POLAROID!!!
Post by: Jennifer Lynch on June 20, 2014, 12:46:45 pm
Are you still interested?
Title: Re: POLAROID!!!
Post by: Jennifer Lynch on June 20, 2014, 12:47:15 pm
Hi
Sorry was out of office.  I have 12 Boxes of B/W and 6 Color, just like the one pictured.  They have been refrigerated and the exp date is 01/04.
$30 per box,
Jen
Title: Re: POLAROID!!!
Post by: EricWHiss on June 20, 2014, 07:43:04 pm
Payment sent. :-)