Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: eronald on June 14, 2014, 02:37:00 pm
-
Hi - I have a nice Nikon D4, box etc. and would like to do a like-for-like swap with a 1Dx.
Could also do a swap for MF in which case I'd throw in an 85/1.4 and a 24mm PC lens.
I'm located in Paris.
Edmund
-
Hi Edmund,
what kind of MF are you looking for? I do have Hasselblad H and V-System stuff I could offer with Leaf or Sinar 22 Megapixel backs.
I am based in Zurich, so not that far away.
Please send a PM.
Best,
Oliver
-
Hi Edmund,
what kind of MF are you looking for? I do have Hasselblad H and V-System stuff I could offer with Leaf or Sinar 22 Megapixel backs.
I am based in Zurich, so not that far away.
Please send a PM.
Best,
Oliver
Hi Oliver,
My email is edmundronald at gmail dot com
If you send me your phone number, we can talk.
Anyone else interested is welcome to contact me by email as well!
Edmund