Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on June 14, 2014, 12:13:49 pm

Title: A Hare Krishna in St. Gallen
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 14, 2014, 12:13:49 pm
From my new blog post (http://www.parrikar.com/blog/2014/06/13/a-hare-krishna-in-st-gallen/).



Title: Re: A Hare Krishna in St. Gallen
Post by: francois on June 15, 2014, 12:02:50 pm
Wow, the St. Gallen cathedral is stunning and luminous, what a beauty...
Title: Re: A Hare Krishna in St. Gallen
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 15, 2014, 12:06:34 pm
Wow, the St. Gallen cathedral is stunning and luminous, what a beauty...

Francois,

Even more impressive is the Abbey Library.  Do a Google Image search with "library St Gallen" as keywords.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbey_library_of_Saint_Gall

Title: Re: A Hare Krishna in St. Gallen
Post by: francois on June 15, 2014, 12:26:45 pm
Francois,

Even more impressive is the Abbey Library.  Do a Google Image search with "library St Gallen" as keywords.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbey_library_of_Saint_Gall



The Library is famous. A long time ago, while in the army, I spent ten days in the St. Gallen's region. We had to stay outside St. Gallen and never got "free" time for a little touristic visit.
Title: Re: A Hare Krishna in St. Gallen
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 15, 2014, 09:58:57 pm
The Library is famous. A long time ago, while in the army, I spent ten days in the St. Gallen's region. We had to stay outside St. Gallen and never got "free" time for a little touristic visit.

Francois,

My bad.  I forgot you are Swiss. :-)
Title: Re: A Hare Krishna in St. Gallen
Post by: francois on June 16, 2014, 10:50:25 am
Francois,

My bad.  I forgot you are Swiss. :-)


I never claimed to be prefect  :D