Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 14, 2014, 04:24:40 am
-
Worth a look: http://www.usalandscapephotographeroftheyear.com/winners-gallery
Jeremy
-
There's some nice work in there.. And not just because one of them is mine ;)
-
Thanks, interesting pix.
Even some fisheyes. See lots of HDR making headway...to the horror of some purists I'm sure.
-
There's some nice work in there.. And not just because one of them is mine ;)
Congratulations!
Jeremy
-
There's some nice work in there.. And not just because one of them is mine ;)
Very nice
-
Very boring indeed and it reminds me what Marcel Duchamp said about retina.
-
Post something that isn't very boring!
Post something. . . anything!, Isaac. Even if it's boring.
-
I do post.
Frequently.
Where? Certainly not here. Give me a link.
-
There's some nice work in there.. And not just because one of them is mine ;)
Which one is yours?
I sure don't like many of them...makes me wonder what the criteria for entry was - paid?
-
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=66927;sa=showPosts
Photographs, Isaac, not ruminations.
-
Here's a revision: Post something photographic, Isaac. . . Anything photographic (that you produced yourself).
-
As before, your command has no authority.
An attribute which it shares with your opinions, lacking as they do validation by any demonstration of your own photographic abilities.
Jeremy
-
Wow! Now you're getting into higher math, Isaac. But LuLa is for photographs.
-
1 + 1 = 2
Valid without demonstration of photographic ability.
But as invalid as your comments, without consideration of circumstances.
1 + 1 = 10
In base 2.
Jeremy
-
Well I'm glad we've got that straightened out.
-
You're welcome to restrict your posts in whatever way you like.
As you know: The Coffee Corner isn't even restricted to discussion of photographic topics, let alone restricted to photographs.
Correct....snipers are welcome. ;)
-
No. It was directed at you. ::)
-
Isaac. Go away. That is putting it politely. :o
-
Isaac, I'm beginning to suspect that you're handicapped and can't make photographs. There doesn't seem to be any other explanation. You've obviously done research in the literature, and I can't imagine, in this day and age with unlimited access to simplified, easy to use tools, why any able-bodied person interested in photography wouldn't want to practice it.
-
Not much help Isaac. In that thread you claim to have made photographs but I have yet to see a link to an Isaac photograph. I'll have to stick with my assumption.
-
It's realism at work.
-
Whatever you want to call it, we're still waiting for you to demonstrate that you're not crippled, and capable of making at least one photograph, no matter how bad.
-
I don't see a denial.
-
What you have not seen cannot exist? That is worse than uncharitable.
Bishop Berkeley wouldn't have agreed.
Jeremy
-
In other words you're telling us I was right. You're crippled and unable to make photographs.
-
You're crippled and unable to make photographs.
That's plainly intended to be offensive.
I won't post photos because no one should ever feel that your bullying has authority on LuLa.
-
OK kids, recess is over.
Michael