Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Gu Shiin on June 12, 2014, 09:27:23 am

Title: WTB: Phase One P45+ Mamiya M mount
Post by: Gu Shiin on June 12, 2014, 09:27:23 am
If you have an under utilised P45+ looking for a good home, I'm all ears.

Cheers!
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One P45+ Mamiya M mount
Post by: rruscio on August 18, 2014, 03:16:22 pm
Hi -  I just joined as member of LL today.

I do have a P45+ in very excellent condition for sale!
And it does have a Mamiya M645 mount.

Actually, it is part of an architectural system that I would prefer to sell together (more on that).

But I would consider letting the P45+ go separately for a fair price.

The full system, if interested, is:

Phase One P45+ (Mamiya 645 mount)  (low/moderate shot count - 26,000 acutations)
Cambo Wide DS
Schneider 35mm Apo Digitar lens (Copal O shutter) with lens shade
Scheider 47mm Apo Digitar lens (Copal 0 shutter) with lens shade
Capture Group shutter release system (single cock) - plus original shutter release (2 cock system)
4 batteries,  2 chargers

Feel free to contact me either by email:  [email protected] (or) by phone:  303-685-4796
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One P45+ Mamiya M mount
Post by: Gu Shiin on August 18, 2014, 05:15:57 pm
Hi Ron,

Many thanks for your offer, but I've already sourced one here in Europe.

Good luck to your sale, quite an amazing package you have.

Cheers
Gu