Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on June 09, 2014, 11:44:55 am

Title: Sunflower, Part Two
Post by: Chris Calohan on June 09, 2014, 11:44:55 am
I am enjoying watching this sunflower that I have grown from a seed to a budding flower. I plan to shoot and process it according to mood and progression from now until it finally withers away.
Title: Re: Sunflower, Part Two
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 09, 2014, 02:16:27 pm
I am enjoying watching this sunflower that I have grown from a seed to a budding flower. I plan to shoot and process it according to mood and progression from now until it finally withers away.

Good plan: I look forward to the results. It's certainly a weird-looking thing at present.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Sunflower, Part Two
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 09, 2014, 03:03:46 pm
Quite charming.
I, too, look forward to more family photos as the little tyke wakes up and spreads its petals.
Title: Re: Sunflower, Part Two
Post by: francois on June 10, 2014, 06:52:26 am
Nice, love the green color. It'll be interesting to see how this story develops!
Title: Re: Sunflower, Part Two
Post by: wolfnowl on June 11, 2014, 02:08:11 pm
Should be a lovely journey! I still remember back when I was little (yes, that happened, somewhere there are pictures to prove it) my grandmother used to take my sister and I around the farm and she'd pull seeds out of the sunflower heads to make faces.

Mike.