Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: sameer on June 09, 2014, 05:42:05 am

Title: For Sale : Horseman 4x5 Field Camera and Monorail camera
Post by: sameer on June 09, 2014, 05:42:05 am
I have 2 Horseman large format cameras for sale. One is a FA and other is the monorail. I have 45mm, 55mm, 90mm and 210mm macro lenses to go with them. 2 medium format film backs, lots of double dark slides, polaroid backs, mask etc. Condition of all the items are between 8.5-9. EXC++.

I am posting this here to gauge interest in the equipment and to see if people are still interested in buying these items. I am a photographer based in Singapore and I know that this forum has following here in the region. If anyone locally is keen on the items, please PM me. I am willing to ship overseas as well but buyer pays shipping via DHL / UPS as well as insurance.

Thank you.

CJ Sameer Wadhwa