Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: MarkoMijailovic on June 08, 2014, 08:38:51 pm
-
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some very clean and well maintained/gently used examples of either the Hasselblad 503CW w/ 80mm f/2.8 CFE T* + A12 or Rolleiflex 2.8F/FX.
I'm located in Toronto, Canada and would prefer to buy from Canada/USA.
Contact me with your price and some nice clear photos of the camera as well as a full description.
Best to contact me via e-mail; [email protected]
Looking forward to seeing what's out there.
Cheers,
Marko M.
-
Hi guys,
I should note I'm looking to purchase *only* the "standard kit" (503CW + 80mm f/2.8 CFE T* and A12), NOT an entire lineup of lenses and accessories.
Also please e-mail photos when you contact me.
-
What is your price for a mint+ hasselblad and 80 cfe with a A 12 back?
-
Thinking around $3000.
-
Hi
Let me send you some detailed pictures about the camera and the lens to you via your Email. And then you decide a final offer to me, ok?
-
Sent you a
-
Pm