Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: John Koerner on June 08, 2014, 07:39:32 pm

Title: SELLING CANON EOS 7D + CANON 180mm MACRO LENS (GIOTTOS SOLD)
Post by: John Koerner on June 08, 2014, 07:39:32 pm
(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDEyMDA=/z/zB4AAOxyUfFTlORN/$_57.JPG)
SELLING CANON EOS 7D + CANON 180mm MACRO LENS + GIOTTOS TRIPOD






Purchased separately, the total is $2,300.
Purchase both packages together, I will take $2,200.

Here are some photos taken with this equipment (https://www.flickr.com/photos/macrophotopro).

Items ship separately for an extra $15, per package, via Priority Mail with Insurance.
Shipping is free if all 3 packages are purchased together.

Email [email protected] if you're interested.

Thank you,

Jack
Title: Re: SELLING CANON EOS 7D + CANON 180mm MACRO LENS + GIOTTOS TRIPOD
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 08, 2014, 10:58:57 pm
Jack,

That's a great gallery of your amazing critters! I can't believe you are getting out of this kind of photography. I hope you're simply replacing this gear with some that will be even better.

Sorry I can't buy it from you.

Cheers,

Eric
Title: Re: SELLING CANON EOS 7D + CANON 180mm MACRO LENS + GIOTTOS TRIPOD
Post by: John Koerner on June 09, 2014, 09:43:54 am
Jack,
That's a great gallery of your amazing critters! I can't believe you are getting out of this kind of photography. I hope you're simply replacing this gear with some that will be even better.
Sorry I can't buy it from you.
Cheers,
Eric

Hi Eric!

Oh no, I am not getting out of macro shooting at all.

I am just switching over to Nikon :)

But this is certainly been good gear for me, and it has captured a lot of nice shots!

Cheers,

Jack
Title: Re: SELLING CANON EOS 7D + CANON 180mm MACRO LENS + GIOTTOS TRIPOD
Post by: John Koerner on June 11, 2014, 03:29:11 pm
Top!
Title: Re: SELLING CANON EOS 7D + CANON 180mm MACRO LENS (GIOTTOS SOLD)
Post by: John Koerner on June 17, 2014, 08:38:33 pm
Top!