Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: DiaAzul on September 15, 2005, 12:36:37 pm

Title: Best new product of the year
Post by: DiaAzul on September 15, 2005, 12:36:37 pm
Imagine you are half way up the hill, nature calls and all of a sudden you have forgotten to pack the toilet roll!! Sounds familiar, well now a korean firm has come up with the ultimate solution - a combined bidet/camera. I jest not and this has to be the funniest thing that I have seen today.

Portable bidet-camera (http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000190058954/)

I challenge anyone to top that...
Title: Best new product of the year
Post by: Jonathan Wienke on September 15, 2005, 07:48:19 pm
I'm speechless. And I thought the Tampax Pez dispenser was in bad taste...
Title: Best new product of the year
Post by: Paul Sumi on September 15, 2005, 08:26:35 pm
Good thing it's not a DSLR, sensor cleanings would've been exciting!  
Title: Best new product of the year
Post by: Mark D Segal on September 15, 2005, 09:33:59 pm
OK Guys, I hate to be a party-pooper[/I], but here is a clarification in the discussion on the same website:

It was a simple mistake in translation. The Korean word used for "with" can also be used for "like," so it should have been translated as "designed to look like a digital camera." Or, "Simple and New Design - Like A Digital Camera!"