Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: jojo204 on June 08, 2014, 06:48:05 am

Title: Move Credo zoom to left side?
Post by: jojo204 on June 08, 2014, 06:48:05 am
Hey guys just took possession of a Credo kit a couple days ago. LOVE SO FAR!  One thing that bugs me though is that the zoom in/out is on the right side only. So if I'm griping the camera I have to use my left hand finger to zoom in/out but then my hand covers the screen. Is there a way to switch the sides which would just make sense to me as I don't need to move the image left or right with the side sensors I can just drag the image around right on the screen.

Thanks
Title: Re: Move Credo zoom to left side?
Post by: Doug Peterson on June 08, 2014, 08:34:11 am
You can zoom by double tapping.

But you cannot switch the scroll zoom side.