Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on June 07, 2014, 11:01:32 pm

Title: Singing In the Sunshine
Post by: BobDavid on June 07, 2014, 11:01:32 pm
Two are better than one.
Title: Re: Singing In the Sunshine
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 07, 2014, 11:09:33 pm
Far out!
Title: Re: Singing In the Sunshine
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 09, 2014, 11:38:59 am
Interesting. In a positive way.
Title: Re: Singing In the Sunshine
Post by: RSL on June 09, 2014, 12:06:31 pm
Good seeing, Bob.
Title: Re: Singing In the Sunshine
Post by: Richowens on June 09, 2014, 12:16:19 pm
That's creative!!
Title: Re: Singing In the Sunshine
Post by: BobDavid on June 09, 2014, 11:30:52 pm
Thanks for the positive feedback. Some days I just get lucky. I wish I could increase the ratio between good and not so good.
Title: Re: Singing In the Sunshine
Post by: petermfiore on June 19, 2014, 08:17:25 am
Great and playful.

Peter