Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on June 06, 2014, 12:53:47 am

Title: Back after a long hiatus
Post by: BobDavid on June 06, 2014, 12:53:47 am
Due to health issues, I've not posted any pictures for quite awhile. Here is a picture that caught me off-guard. Guess what it is. If you are stumped you will find the answer here: http://goo.gl/yO44zJ
Title: Re: Back after a long hiatus
Post by: William Walker on June 06, 2014, 03:32:01 pm
A real crappy photograph Bob.  ;)
Title: Re: Back after a long hiatus
Post by: RSL on June 06, 2014, 04:04:26 pm
Welcome back, Bob, but it's back to the drafting board -- or the camera.
Title: Re: Back after a long hiatus
Post by: BobDavid on June 06, 2014, 08:24:59 pm
A real crappy photograph Bob.  ;)

Heh!
Title: Re: Back after a long hiatus
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 07, 2014, 12:05:12 am
Welcome back, Bob!

I'm delighted that I figured it out after a few seconds, before looking at the answer.

Title: Re: Back after a long hiatus
Post by: BobDavid on June 07, 2014, 11:18:54 am
Welcome back, Bob!

I'm delighted that I figured it out after a few seconds, before looking at the answer.



Eric, I just checked out your website. I am not at all surprised you guessed it. It seems like people, photographers especially, who photograph nature, natural environments, landscapes, etc. guess it right. By the way, I like your site.
Title: Re: Back after a long hiatus
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 07, 2014, 01:09:16 pm
Eric, I just checked out your website. I am not at all surprised you guessed it. It seems like people, photographers especially, who photograph nature, natural environments, landscapes, etc. guess it right. By the way, I like your site.
Thanks, Bob.
I'll admit when I first saw your post, I tried to imagine for a second that it came froma dog, but I quickly thought better of it.  ;)