Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Pesto on June 04, 2014, 09:46:28 pm

Title: Sale Pending-FS: Contax 350mm APO Tessar and Contax to Leica Adapter
Post by: Pesto on June 04, 2014, 09:46:28 pm
This is excellent copy of the Contax 350mm APO Tessar. I have been using it with a Leica S2 P and  Leica adapter.This combination produces excellent images as would be expected; the auto focus is reasonably fast and the exposure is spot on. There are a few minor rubs on the hood but the glass is perfect and lens barrel is very clean.I can provide images upon request. Included are the lens, the original hood and both Contax caps.  Asking $3750 or best offer including shipping within the continental USA.
The Contax to Leica adapter allows full autofocus and exposure function. This adapter works seamlessly with the any of the S system camera bodies. Asking $1650.
If purchased together I will accept $5150 including shipping
Title: Re: FS: Contax 350mm APO Tessar
Post by: LuminousCHS on June 05, 2014, 05:36:20 am
Pics?
Title: Re: FS: Contax 350mm APO Tessar and Contax to Leica Adapter
Post by: HerbertLondon on June 06, 2014, 08:07:41 pm
Hello there,
I am interested in this but not familiar with how to proceed on this web site. Do we contact each other directly by email?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Best regards
Title: Re: FS: Contax 350mm APO Tessar and Contax to Leica Adapter
Post by: Pesto on June 07, 2014, 11:29:24 am
Bump!