Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: StingerNikon on June 04, 2014, 06:57:09 am

Title: FS: Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Monolight (UK)
Post by: StingerNikon on June 04, 2014, 06:57:09 am
Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Monolight £1450.

I purchased it new several months ago from from AJ'S UK and used it only twice. It comes with the original box and receipts.

I also have these accessories listed below which I will be selling them only after the B1 sale:


(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3888/14171371280_50a696033f_b.jpg)

Reason for sale - I want to upgrade my Digital Back.

Advertised elsewhere.

Title: Re: FS: Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Monolight (UK)
Post by: StingerNikon on June 06, 2014, 05:28:05 am
bump
Title: Re: FS: Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Monolight (UK)
Post by: StingerNikon on June 08, 2014, 08:16:44 am
Bump
Title: Re: FS: Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Monolight (UK)
Post by: StingerNikon on June 13, 2014, 11:25:07 am
bump
Title: Re: FS: Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Monolight (UK)
Post by: StingerNikon on July 16, 2014, 05:38:47 am
SOLD!