Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Westergren on June 04, 2014, 05:30:11 am

Title: Moonlight Architecture
Post by: William Westergren on June 04, 2014, 05:30:11 am
Wolubilis Cultural Centre.
Brussels, Belgium.
D700 / 24mm.

More here: Westergren Photography
 (http://www.facebook.com/westergrenphoto)
Thanks!


Title: Re: Moonlight Architecture
Post by: William Walker on June 05, 2014, 04:43:52 am
I can't understand why no-one has commented here - I think this is very nice!

Welcome to the forum, William!

Regards
William
Title: Re: Moonlight Architecture
Post by: WalterEG on June 05, 2014, 06:56:01 am
A tour de force of perception and design.  bravo!!
Title: Re: Moonlight Architecture
Post by: francois on June 05, 2014, 07:38:29 am
I didn't comment because I needed more time… and I like it as much and even more than I first saw it. Strong lines/Geometry and fantastic lighting all make this image a winner.
Title: Re: Moonlight Architecture
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 05, 2014, 09:07:19 am
I didn't comment because I needed more time… and I like it as much and even more than I first saw it. Strong lines/Geometry and fantastic lighting all make this image a winner.

That's my excuse, too. It's very nice!

Title: Re: Moonlight Architecture
Post by: William Westergren on June 05, 2014, 11:37:40 am
Thank you very much for comments - highly appreciated!

Look forward to sharing many more photographs.

Wil

Title: Re: Moonlight Architecture
Post by: Mjollnir on June 05, 2014, 01:04:53 pm
Works for me.  Well done.
Title: Re: Moonlight Architecture
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 05, 2014, 02:46:58 pm
Works for me too. Even the glow from the artificial light on the steps enhances it.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Moonlight Architecture
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 05, 2014, 06:51:06 pm
Works for me.  Well done.

+1