Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: julienlanoo on June 03, 2014, 04:29:44 am
-
hi, i've got a bit of an irritating problem with C1pro on my production machine.
When making LCC's, and wanting to Apply it via the correct way ( select LCC => Select image => right click => Apply LCC)
it tells me: No LCC to apply -> Selected variants must contain at least one LCC shot.
On my travel laptop it work fine, with the same version of C1pro,
I now have to copy the LCC adjustments ( copy adjustments or Shift click dubble arrow and then Apply Adjustment)
it's strange, i thought after updating it would be solved but isn't.
Any tips ? ..
the production machine will be upgraded soon any ways, but would like to solve this problem :) as have 100ds to do :)
thanks ju
-
I have had the same issue and as far as I remember it was fixed it by doing a clean uninstall / reinstall.
http://captureintegration.com/how-to-cleanly-uninstall-capture-one-pro-on-os-x-10-7-10-8/
Peter