Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on June 02, 2014, 04:35:41 pm

Title: Pentax 645D changing Focusing Screens
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on June 02, 2014, 04:35:41 pm
Hi all:
Today I received a used Pentax 645N split screen AB-82 focusing screen which I will install in my 645D. 6 out of 8 of my lenses are manual focus, so this screen should make life easier for these 77 year old eyes. It came with tweezers, but no instructions. I have changed screens in several cameras, all 35mm SLR/DSLR types, but never on the 645D. Does anyone have a set of instructions they could copy? In the 35mm versions there is usually a tab that must be unlocked to drop the frame down.
Thanks in advance
Dave in NJ
Title: Re: Pentax 645D changing Focusing Screens
Post by: ced on June 03, 2014, 04:03:15 pm
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/288117/Leaf-Valeo-17wi.html?page=59#manual
Goes onto page #60 too.
Title: Re: Pentax 645D changing Focusing Screens
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on June 03, 2014, 04:13:39 pm
Thanks very much. The screen is installed.
Dave