Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: samnoil on June 02, 2014, 09:05:28 am
-
Hi everybody, this is my first post here, so thanks for having me. I'm about to sell my old but great H25 Phase One back (for Hasselblad V) . I was wondering how to measure the actuations of said back so as to let potential buyers know. I bought it used, so don't know about its past. Thanks
-
Hi everybody, this is my first post here, so thanks for having me. I'm about to sell my old but great H25 Phase One back (for Hasselblad V) . I was wondering how to measure the actuations of said back so as to let potential buyers know. I bought it used, so don't know about its past. Thanks
Plug it in, take a picture using "Camera counter" in the file naming. Look at the resulting file name.
-
Thanks Doug. it says 16028.IIQ . Is that the actual actuation number? No chance of some sort of reset in the past? Just wanna go safe here.