Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: vampire on May 30, 2014, 05:16:28 pm

Title: Sold FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600S with RFS 2 mint-price reduced!!!!
Post by: vampire on May 30, 2014, 05:16:28 pm
Hi,
 I have a mint, basically like new, Broncolor Scoro 1600S with RFS 2 mint for sale for $7000. I'm in NYC. Let me know if you are interested. I just need to clear out some gear and this hasn't gotten used as much as I thought it would.

Thanks,
Josh
Title: Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600S with RFS 2 mint-price reduced!!!
Post by: vampire on June 19, 2014, 05:18:17 am
Price reduced to $6500!!
Title: Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600S with RFS 2 mint-price reduced!!!!
Post by: vampire on June 24, 2014, 05:13:24 pm
Bump, will consider offers fairly close to asking price. I have a pulsospot 4 I can sell with it too if there is any interest in that.
Title: Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600S with RFS 2 mint-price reduced!!!!
Post by: vampire on July 29, 2014, 05:54:05 pm
Bump
Title: SOLD-Re: FS: Broncolor Scoro 1600S with RFS 2 mint-price reduced!!!!
Post by: vampire on September 09, 2014, 02:07:46 am
Sold