Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dsapkota on May 30, 2014, 01:52:03 am

Title: EU/UK Canon 1D IV, 1DS III, 1D III, 5D I
Post by: dsapkota on May 30, 2014, 01:52:03 am
I m located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are For Sale -

1. Canon 1D IV in almost Mint condition except one small sign of use at bottom area. Complete in Original Packing. Have taken less than 10 thousand pictures - 2499 EUROS - NOW 2399 EUROS.


2. Canon 1DS III - While selling my 1DX, I traded it. Has some signs of use, perfect in function. Has new shutter and only 5000 Clicks with new shutter. Comes with body cap, battery, charger, carrying strap - 1699 EUROS - NOW 1599 EUROS

3. Canon 1D III - in almost Like New condition, I have used it not much, complete in Box with all the accessories - 899 Euros.

4. Canon 5D I - has some signs of use, perfect in function. Comes with body cap, battery, and charger - 399 Euros.

Feel free to contact me, if you have any question. I am ready to take photos of the cameras and send you by email. Please, serious inquiry only.
Title: Re: EU/UK Canon 1D IV, 1DS III, 1D III, 5D I
Post by: dsapkota on December 18, 2014, 07:42:42 am
Price Reduced.
Title: Re: EU/UK Canon 1D IV, 1DS III, 1D III, 5D I
Post by: dsapkota on January 14, 2015, 04:38:34 am
up.
Title: Re: EU/UK Canon 1D IV, 1DS III, 1D III, 5D I
Post by: dsapkota on January 30, 2015, 04:53:28 am
up.