Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Guy Mancuso on May 29, 2014, 08:43:35 pm

Title: SOLD: Sony A7 plus accessories
Post by: Guy Mancuso on May 29, 2014, 08:43:35 pm
More Information
Sony A7 In great condition. LCD cover on since day one. Has about 9k on it as I did one big job with it and several others. Comes with Box , papers and i will include its original battery and caps plus I will throw in a Wasabi Charger and 2 Extra Wasabi Batteries. ill even include a brand new Sony LCD cover which is new in package.
Great Condition. I take care of my stuff. Box is a kit box but I sold that lens even though I am selling a kit lens its not the same one

I want 1095 for it. Shipped free. body only

__________________________________________

Sony 28-75 F4 zoom. I just bought this 3 weeks ago and used it on two small jobs. Did not even use the hood. Im going to lose money on this I paid 500 retail.

I want 350 for it. Shipped free

__________________________________________

Vertical Grip like new 195.00. shipped free


Same buyer for everything Ill take 1525.00

USA shipping Free . Paypal

Email me guymancuso at cox.net