Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: RomanN. on May 28, 2014, 04:35:20 pm

Title: Wanted: Mamiya RZ Adapter HV701 or HV705 or Leaf in EU- found!
Post by: RomanN. on May 28, 2014, 04:35:20 pm
Hi,
I am looking for Mamiya RZ adapter HV701, 705 or from Leaf.
I want to use my Leaf aptus 12 with mamiya AF interface on the mamiya RZ ( version I). I really need ony a  mechanic adapter, without any digital conections. I prefer seller in EU becouse I am located in germany.
Title: Re: Wanted: Mamiya RZ Adapter HV701 or HV705 or Leaf in EU
Post by: RomanN. on August 10, 2014, 09:23:16 am
Found!
I get one in great condition from Peter.
thanks for all offers.
Title: Re: Wanted: Mamiya RZ Adapter HV701 or HV705 or Leaf in EU- found!
Post by: MrDen on August 10, 2014, 09:28:48 am
I never understood the difference between the 701 and the 705???