Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 27, 2014, 04:07:30 pm

Title: antelope abstract 3
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 27, 2014, 04:07:30 pm
Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: antelope abstract 3
Post by: Bruce Cox on May 27, 2014, 06:34:19 pm
I think you would be better off putting it right side up rather than abstracting it by laying it on its side.
Title: Re: antelope abstract 3
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 27, 2014, 06:39:37 pm
It's really nice to see some Antelope photos that are really different from the standard fare. I think this is my second favorite in this genre. My first choice remains another one that was posted here a while ago, by, let's see, I think it was by YOU!  ;)
Title: Re: antelope abstract 3
Post by: jeffreybehr on May 27, 2014, 07:47:12 pm
It looks as if the image has fallen over, and I really miss the color.
Title: Re: antelope abstract 3
Post by: francois on May 28, 2014, 05:24:57 am
I like it a lot, mostly for the shapes and textures.

Well seen.