Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: EricWHiss on May 26, 2014, 05:24:26 pm

Title: SOLD: Leaf AFi-ii 7 digital back, Used AFi and Hy6 camera bodies
Post by: EricWHiss on May 26, 2014, 05:24:26 pm
Hi All,
I have a larger than usual inventory of used Rolleiflex items thanks to some trade-ins.  The AFi-ii 7 with the revolving sensor and articulating screen is a really great back with the AFi/Hy6.  Now that they've been out of production for a while they are hard to find.  This one has less than 1000 frames and comes with everything for $7800.  I've also got a few used camera bodies available, plus quite a number of lenses and can make someone a package deal if needed.

AFi-ii 7
http://rolleiflex.us/products/used-leaf-afi-ii-7-digital-back-for-rolleiflex-hy6-afi-and-hy6-mod2-cameras
AFi body
http://rolleiflex.us/products/used-leaf-afi-camera-body-rolleiflex-hy6
Sinar Hy6 body
http://rolleiflex.us/products/used-sinar-hy6-camera-near-new-in-box-with-charger-and-battery
Title: Re: FS: Leaf AFi-ii 7 digital back, Used AFi and Hy6 camera bodies
Post by: deng1130 on May 27, 2014, 12:02:33 pm
pm
Title: Re: FS: Leaf AFi-ii 7 digital back, Used AFi and Hy6 camera bodies
Post by: EricWHiss on May 27, 2014, 01:29:27 pm
All e-mails and PM's answered.  Thank you all for the interest.

To avoid further confusion…. The AFi-ii 7 digital back does not include the Hy6 Mod2 camera that is shown in some of the picture. That would be one heck of a deal! 
Title: Re: FS: Leaf AFi-ii 7 digital back, Used AFi and Hy6 camera bodies
Post by: Neil Folberg on May 27, 2014, 05:20:14 pm
Hi, I would just like to add that the AFi-ii 7 back is in my opinion magnificent - I owned one until I traded up for the 12 and if I could have afforded it, I would have kept it. Rotating back with the hinged screen is quite useful. One does not need 80mp for everything! I have made beautiful 44" inch wide prints from those files.

Also, I have done business with Eric and he is a pleasure and I know from previous experience with him (before he started dealing in cameras) that he is a technical wiz and a worthy resource.
Neil
Title: Re: FS: Leaf AFi-ii 7 digital back, Used AFi and Hy6 camera bodies
Post by: colorspace.am on May 28, 2014, 12:28:07 am

Also, I have done business with Eric and he is a pleasure and I know from previous experience with him (before he started dealing in cameras) that he is a technical wiz and a worthy resource.
Neil

+1
Title: SOLD: Leaf AFi-ii 7 digital back, Used AFi and Hy6 camera bodies
Post by: EricWHiss on June 21, 2014, 11:03:55 pm
Thanks guys for the positive feedback!

The camera body and back are both now sold!
Title: Re: SOLD: Leaf AFi-ii 7 digital back, Used AFi and Hy6 camera bodies
Post by: rollsman44 on January 18, 2015, 09:42:31 am
 HI Eric, I just was on your website and was surprised that Rollei is still doing business. Thats a GREAT thing. I am looking for an entry MF digital camera, 80mm len and 30 MP Back.  Can I get one for about 6,000 ?   I want to go with Rollei. I used Rollei many years ago when I shot weddings with film. GREAT camera and lens.  I do NEED AF lens.  Thank you   rollsman