Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: andrew00 on May 21, 2014, 06:32:25 pm

Title: FS - Panasonic GH4 Body - UK
Post by: andrew00 on May 21, 2014, 06:32:25 pm
For Sale - Panasonic GH4 Body - UK (I'm in London)

Sells for £1299 new - yours for £1149

I bought this less than two weeks ago, it's a great camera just I don't think it's for me, so I'm selling it.

AFAIK There's are out of stock most places, if not everywhere so could be a good deal for someone looking for one and who wants to save £150 for me to basically decide it's not for me!

Camera is in excellent as new condition, less than 50 shots taken, video only to test, obviously comes with all new accessories etc.

I'm in London, so easy to do a deal here, or I can post as required.

Title: Re: FS - Panasonic GH4 Body - UK
Post by: andrew00 on May 23, 2014, 02:36:52 pm
This is sold, thanks