Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: pjtn on May 20, 2014, 04:15:57 am

Title: Nikon D800e/Sony a7R sample shots?
Post by: pjtn on May 20, 2014, 04:15:57 am
Does anyone know of some good samples from the Sony a7R or Nikon D800e which show what the cameras are capable of? Preferably landscape. I have been looking around but many of the examples online aren't very well shot.
Title: Re: Nikon D800e/Sony a7R sample shots?
Post by: chez on May 20, 2014, 08:18:31 am
Does anyone know of some good samples from the Sony a7R or Nikon D800e which show what the cameras are capable of? Preferably landscape. I have been looking around but many of the examples online aren't very well shot.

Looking at processed ( who knows how ) reduced jpegs on the net is not really a good way of determining what the cameras, especially the high pixel ones, are capable of. I suggest you rent one for a weekend. I did and now I own an A7R.
Title: Re: Nikon D800e/Sony a7R sample shots?
Post by: ErikKaffehr on May 20, 2014, 11:15:00 am
Hi,

DPReview and Imaging Resource have very good test chart shots also in raw formate.

Best regards
Erik