Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Geoffsco on May 19, 2014, 02:20:05 am

Title: WTB - Arca Swiss 6x9 Ground Glass
Post by: Geoffsco on May 19, 2014, 02:20:05 am
Hi,

Just looking for the ground glass to fit a 6x9 Arca Swiss R Line camera.

Thanks
Title: Re: WTB - Arca Swiss 6x9 Ground Glass
Post by: Geoffsco on May 19, 2014, 02:21:38 am
I should add that I need the complete ground glass including holder, not just the glass itself.
Title: Re: WTB - Arca Swiss 6x9 Ground Glass
Post by: Rod.Klukas on May 19, 2014, 11:17:58 am
Hi,

Just looking for the ground glass to fit a 6x9 Arca Swiss R Line camera.

Thanks
There are new ones available, but in a used one, remember, the black metal frame must have a capitol 'N', stamped on it for it to be correct
on an R camera.  There are many used older ones and if not stamped, they will be seriously out of focus.
Rod
Title: Re: WTB - Arca Swiss 6x9 Ground Glass
Post by: Geoffsco on May 19, 2014, 01:42:24 pm
Thanks for the info Rod. Is there an N version of the roll film adaptor too? I have an old version that I was planning on using.
Title: Re: WTB - Arca Swiss 6x9 Ground Glass
Post by: Rod.Klukas on May 20, 2014, 12:12:36 pm
Yes.  All of the adapters have now been converted for 6 years to 'N' style.
We do have a few of the old non-'N' style left in stock, but not all mounts.
Rod
Title: Re: WTB - Arca Swiss 6x9 Ground Glass
Post by: RomanN. on May 20, 2014, 05:01:46 pm
Do the N adapters look the same than the older?
I have one from F-line, that looks the same as this on Arca swiss. de website. But I cant see any N on it.
I know that F-line had different glassholder before, that also looks total different.
Title: Re: WTB - Arca Swiss 6x9 Ground Glass
Post by: Rod.Klukas on May 20, 2014, 05:22:59 pm
They all look the same except for the large stamped 'N'.
Rod
Title: Re: WTB - Arca Swiss 6x9 Ground Glass
Post by: RomanN. on May 20, 2014, 05:48:55 pm
hi, could you tell me where this N is stamped exactly? Maybe you have a pic with it? is it possible to calibrate non N ground glass to the N?
b.r
roman
Title: Re: WTB - Arca Swiss 6x9 Ground Glass
Post by: Rod.Klukas on May 20, 2014, 05:55:43 pm
See attached image: