Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Transposure on May 16, 2014, 11:29:29 pm

Title: Credo Screen Protector
Post by: Transposure on May 16, 2014, 11:29:29 pm
Hey All,
I purchased a Lexerd Screen Protector for my Credo 60 a while back.  It is a anti-glare version.  The anti-glare aspect works great, however, I find the satin surface somewhat softens the images when viewing and takes some of the contrast away.  I mostly shoot un-tethered fashion and commercial models.  So, I am not looking at a computer screen and I rely on the Credo's LCD to check images.
This is the Lexerd protector....
http://lexerd.com/shop/article_etdfhc/Leaf-Credo-80-Digital-Camera-Screen-Protector.html?shop_param=cid%3D1476%26aid%3Detdfhc%26

I would like to know if there are any other brands/options for protectors that might allow a better image viewing experience.
Thanks in advance!
Ken
Title: Re: Credo Screen Protector
Post by: DanielStone on May 17, 2014, 05:38:30 pm
What about just getting some of the hi-quality cell phone screen protectors, and cutting/trimming them to size(using a pre-cut piece of cardboard as a template)?

Just a thought, and you will have a much easier time finding a really nice version, for probably less money(and the ones I've bought from ebay have usually come in 3-5 per pack quantities as well), so you'd have spares.

just my 2¢

-Dan