Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: RomanN. on May 12, 2014, 05:09:33 pm
-
Hi,
I work with the H3D39 and have the possibility to get the H3DII50 for good price. I dont know if this update realy make sence, therefore some questions. Maybe there are some guys who could share some experiances with the 50 back.
I would use the back 80 procent on technical camera, for architecture work.
Does the 50 mln back work well with Image bank or is there any problems?
the 39 back make longer times very well, how it is with the 50 ?
is the color cast with lenses like SK 35 mm XL still OK?
Any problems with stiching?
thanks for help in advance.
-
Hi Roman,
Does the 50 mln back work well with Image bank or is there any problems?
Yes, the H3DII50 will work with the Image Bank II and this was the last model in the line to do so.
I will let other participants respond to your additional questions.
-
I understand that you are based in Germany. If you are near from Munich, we could arrange a test with my H3DII-50 if you want.