Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: uheck on May 12, 2014, 03:09:30 am
-
Hi dear collegues,
looking for a H4X.PM or
mail:
trayloader at me dot com
thank You
-
Me tooo
-
If you don´t need the true focus feature, I do have an H2 body with 200 actuations, which I´d sell for less than half the price of a H4x.
Best,
Oliver
-
how much you want?
-
Send me a PM with your offer.
-
Still valid.I´m not in a hurry.
Spammers from Spain- go home please
-
Hi
I also have a LIke New H2 body with less than 100 actuations..
Like new battery grip
PM your best offer in USD > paypal + 3% fees
Genuine buyers > no scammers pls, low ballers will not be entertain.
Attika
-
Hi Uheck,
Last week I received an mailing from Calumet, the Netherlands and the Amsterdam branch is selling one should you be interested, best Rene
-
check that out
H5X
https://www.calumetphoto.nl/product/hasselblad-h5x-body-with-grip-without-viewfinder/HASH5X/?tracking=|searchterm:h4x
-
Thanks for the links, however the prices are steep.
A simple firmware chip plus old, recycled hardware (that´s why HaBla does the trade ins since years) is a cool 6k.
;)
-
Me too - have an H1 and want true focus if anyone's selling. [email protected].
-D
-
selling my H4x - emails sent to both Doug and Uheck. PM me if anyone else on this thread is also interested, or email me at: info at jasondeweyphoto dot com
thanks! Jason