Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Claco79 on May 10, 2014, 11:07:23 am

Title: Leica S2 like new for sale - body only - 11000$
Post by: Claco79 on May 10, 2014, 11:07:23 am
I'm selling my Leica S2, body only, like new, used for a few time.
I'm selling it because I'm more comfortable with the 35mm and I'm using my Leica M.
the price I'm requesting is 11000$
contact me if you need more info about the camera: [email protected]
Title: Re: Leica S2 like new for sale - body only - 11000$
Post by: Claco79 on May 11, 2014, 12:03:20 am
The camera is sold in the original box with all the accessories included in the box.

I also give the shutter release cable within the offer
Title: Re: Leica S2 like new for sale - body only - 11000$
Post by: Claco79 on May 12, 2014, 07:36:32 pm
Dear all,

The selling price has been reduce to 11000$. It is a very good deal now.