Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on May 09, 2014, 08:36:44 pm

Title: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
Post by: DwayneOakes on May 09, 2014, 08:36:44 pm
Interesting light today, kinda of diffused light with a little bit of sun coming through.
Sigma dp2 Merrill/Sigma Photo Pro/8X ND filter. Look at the image 100% crop it is scary the
resolution.
Title: Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 09, 2014, 09:10:15 pm
A wonderful photograph, Dwayne!

I am usually not much of a fan of waterfall photography, but this one is different. I love the heavy, dark, rich earth tonalities surrounding it.

Nitpicks: 1. I would tone down that bright, white spot in the upper middle of the picture, just left of the waterfall 2. I would clone out what appears to be a piece of white paper (trash) in the middle, at the very bottom.
Title: Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
Post by: DwayneOakes on May 09, 2014, 09:50:02 pm
A wonderful photograph, Dwayne!

I am usually not much of a fan of waterfall photography, but this one is different. I love the heavy, dark, rich earth tonalities surrounding it.

Nitpicks: 1. I would tone down that bright, white spot in the upper middle of the picture, just left of the waterfall 2. I would clone out what appears to be a piece of white paper (trash) in the middle, at the very bottom.

Thank you very much for the cc on this one Slobodan I am glad you like it ! Good eye on the trash !
Title: Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 09, 2014, 09:57:17 pm
... Good eye on the trash !

Blame the "scary resolution" of the Merrill ;)
Title: Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
Post by: DwayneOakes on May 09, 2014, 10:39:00 pm
Blame the "scary resolution" of the Merrill ;)

haha
Title: Re: Tiffany Falls Ancaster Ontario
Post by: wolfnowl on May 10, 2014, 02:38:58 am
Yup. With Slobodan, on all points.

Mike.