Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on May 08, 2014, 10:13:15 pm

Title: Sedimentary Rock
Post by: DwayneOakes on May 08, 2014, 10:13:15 pm
Thanks for taking a look !
Sigma dp2 Merrill

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
Title: Re: Sedimentary Rock
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 09, 2014, 03:56:26 am
I like how the water mimics the flow of the rocks. Or is it the other way around:)
Title: Re: Sedimentary Rock
Post by: DwayneOakes on May 09, 2014, 08:25:10 am
I like how the water mimics the flow of the rocks. Or is it the other way around:)

Thank you very much Paulo for the comments on this one !
I really appreciate it !
Title: Re: Sedimentary Rock
Post by: francois on May 09, 2014, 09:08:20 am
I've spent a long moment looking at this image and I cannot yet decide whether I like it or not (and why). At least, it still grabs my attention.
Well done, Dwayne!
Title: Re: Sedimentary Rock
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 09, 2014, 11:42:55 am
I find it quite enchanting. There always seems to be someting other-worldly in Dwayne's photos, and this one has that feeling, too.
Title: Re: Sedimentary Rock
Post by: DwayneOakes on May 09, 2014, 08:17:54 pm
I've spent a long moment looking at this image and I cannot yet decide whether I like it or not (and why). At least, it still grabs my attention.
Well done, Dwayne!

Cool, if it grabs your attention I have done my job as a nature photographer.
Title: Re: Sedimentary Rock
Post by: DwayneOakes on May 09, 2014, 08:18:45 pm
I find it quite enchanting. There always seems to be someting other-worldly in Dwayne's photos, and this one has that feeling, too.


Thank you very much for the comments on this one !
Title: Re: Sedimentary Rock
Post by: jannatul18 on May 10, 2014, 05:42:01 am
Firstly I did not recognized the water flow. Very beautiful vision indeed.
Title: Re: Sedimentary Rock
Post by: DwayneOakes on May 10, 2014, 07:14:13 am
Firstly I did not recognized the water flow. Very beautiful vision indeed.

Thank you very much for the comments !