Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: weinlamm on May 08, 2014, 05:12:10 pm
-
I sell a brand new Mamiya/Phase One Sekor AF 80mm F2,8 D
price: 850,- €
It's a lens from a kit; so only with hood + caps. No extra box available.
Totally unused; only one time on the camera for a short check.
I'm not sure, but it came with caps with "Schneider Kreuznach" on it (brand Mamiya). So I think it must be one out of the production from Schneider. The probability for this is very high.
The actually new-price like an german search Engine is something about 1.700 Euro.
http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/246681.html (http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/246681.html)
(but I'm not sure, if this is really realistic).
It's a private sale.
-
On the pics there is the old Mamiya 80 mm lens.
Not the D version and not the Schneider version with LS.
Can you add some pics that we can see what lens you sale?
b.r.
roman
-
Ok. It the pic at idealo. If you click again on the link you will see the lens:
http://www.calumetphoto.de/product///MAM80053000A
-
And if you need a pic, here you are.
-
thanks very much.
This is then the mamiya D lens without LF, so not the Schneider Lens.
The Schneider lens have a Leaf shutter and the name Schneider Kreuznach is written on the side, even if the lens would be sold by mamiya. b.r.
-
Yes; it's not the version with leaf-shutter.
But you could read so much about lenses... Someday you know everything and nothing on the same time... ::)
D-lenses with Phase One or Mamiya brand on it should be the same; only different brands on it.
But I now found "Schneider Kreuznach" brand on the caps. And I could remember, that I had read somewhere, that the D-version and the LS-version should be "equal" from optical side. I don't know if it's really so, but had seen it.
And now perhaps this caps could show why. I'm not sure, but it's possible, that Schneider Kreuznach produced the D-lenses, too. Only a presumption from my side; but it could explain why some people write "D-lens and LS-lens have the same quality". Perhaps they mean that both came from the same factory?
But I don't know. And this is a sales-offer; so perhaps we should speculate elsewhere...
-
Hi,
I think it is the right place to find out what you offer to sale.
It is a very big difference in what you are selling here:
- Mamiya lens with Mamiya 645 traditional design, with improved cauting D, no LF ( new price about 1700 euro)
- Schneider LF lens- Schneider Xenotar design, Schneider glass, produce in Japan- new price about 3500 euro.
The differece between the lenses are big, in price and technical design. So I think it will be for both important, seller and buyer, to clear what will be offered here to avoid misunderstandings.
b.r.
-
I think it should be clear, what I offer. Hope so now. In your words: I offer a 1.700 Euro lens for 850 Euro; unused. Thanks.
-
Still avaible. Give me a fair offer, if you think it's too much. And remember: the lens is new and never used. :)
-
Anybody with interest? :)
-
Still here an avaible. Give me your offer! ;)
-
Nobody interested? New and still unused.
-
Really nobody?
What is the problem...? We could speak about the price a little bit.
Don't need the lense and wants to find a new, good, home.
-
bump
-
It's black friday. Perhaps someone is interested...?
;D
-
Still here. If you are intersted - give me your offer. We will find a way.
-
Bump.
I'm looking for a V-Grip Air. Perhaps there is something possible to exchange
-
Give me your offer.
-
Nobody interested? ::)
-
My wife said I have to sell first before buy new stuff. So I make an update to 555 € + shipping. Idealo still said over 1.700 € - the lens here is still in the same new/unused condition.
If you would take both items (back+80D) you will get a package-price of 2.000+shipping). So think about. :)
-
Nearly eastern. If someone is interested - give me your offer. Please a fair one.
Thanks!
-
Still want to find a new home. So give me your offer, if you are intersted. :)
-
bump
-
Ok. Last try. If nobody really wants it - I will keep it for replacement. ::)
-
Ah. Try again... ::)
-
If anybody is interested - give me your offer. I 'need' some money for a A7 II (my wife said 'first sell some stuff - then you can buy something again...' :o ::) ;) ).
-
Summer-holidays are over - so now a new attempt.
If you are interested - we can speak about. It's still a fine lens. :)