Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on May 06, 2014, 03:07:28 pm
-
I'm selling my nearly unused Mamiya AFD III body + Mamiya 80mm f2.8 D lens.
Mamiya AFD III (same as Phase One AF just Mamiya branded)
Like new, less than 2500 shots. Comes with manual, strap and both caps.
Has the latest firmware version 1.5
$1.500 + shipping and Paypal.
Mamiya 80mm f2.8D lens. (same as the Phase One version just Mamiya branded)
Like new, basically unused. Comes with both caps and hood.
$700 + shipping and Paypal.
Ship worldwide using Fedex International Priority.
Please email: pm @ petermisfeldt.com
Thanks!
-
Lens
-
Bump.
-
Bump..
-
Bump - still available..
-
Bump.... ;D
-
Still available..
-
up..
-
Still for sale!
-
I'm interested and sent over an e-mail. Cheers.
/ / Brett
-
Replied..
Thanks
Peter
I'm interested and sent over an e-mail. Cheers.
/ / Brett