Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: Bill Koenig on May 05, 2014, 11:23:56 am

Title: Question regarding the new PA272W-BK-SV 27” LED vs the older LCD model
Post by: Bill Koenig on May 05, 2014, 11:23:56 am
I have the NEC MultiSync PA271W-BK 27" Widescreen LCD Computer Display (Black) Which I purchased 2 years ago.
I also purchased the NEC SVII-PRO-KIT Display Calibration Bundle with Custom sensor Colorimeter and Software for display calibration.
Both of these are 2 years old.
I'm looking to add the new NEC PA272W-BK-SV 27” LED

My question, will my 2 year old Calibration Bundle that I have listed above, work with the new NEC LED monitor? 
Title: Re: Question regarding the new PA272W-BK-SV 27” LED vs the older LCD model
Post by: Czornyj on May 05, 2014, 12:36:08 pm
The one with SpectraSensor Pro, or MDSVSensor?
Title: Re: Question regarding the new PA272W-BK-SV 27” LED vs the older LCD model
Post by: Bill Koenig on May 05, 2014, 01:03:04 pm
Yes, I think it was the pro model as there was a older version if I remember correctly. I'm at work so I don't have it in front of me.
The model I have is rectangular in shape with a rather large lens on the end, and a niffy hinge to protect the lens,
Does that sound correct?  
Title: Re: Question regarding the new PA272W-BK-SV 27” LED vs the older LCD model
Post by: Czornyj on May 05, 2014, 01:54:24 pm
Yes, the rectangular one is SpectraSensor Pro which is good for any present and future NEC model.
Title: Re: Question regarding the new PA272W-BK-SV 27” LED vs the older LCD model
Post by: Bill Koenig on May 05, 2014, 02:14:12 pm
Thanks