Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: johnpaulurizar on May 02, 2014, 05:19:58 am

Title: Wanted Fuji GX680 AE Angle Finder
Post by: johnpaulurizar on May 02, 2014, 05:19:58 am
Hello All,

I am after a Fuji GX680 III AE Angle Prism Finder. This is the one that has the light meter not the standard angle finder. Please contact me if you are interested in selling. I have attached picture of what I am after.

Kind regards

John Paul Urizar

www.johnpaulurizar.com.au
Title: Re: Wanted Fuji GX680 AE Angle Finder
Post by: johnpaulurizar on May 03, 2014, 01:34:44 am
Hello All,

Thank you to the people who have contacted me, however $1000 US is out of my budget. Please contact me if you are below this figure.

Kind regards


John Paul Urizar

www.johnpaulurizar.com.au
Title: Re: Wanted Fuji GX680 AE Angle Finder
Post by: tnabbott on July 19, 2014, 12:50:12 am
I too am interested in one of these.  Please send a PM to me if you have one.