Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on May 01, 2014, 12:53:59 pm
-
Great White in Mating Plumage Showing Off
-
Nice bird, nice capture!
-
Is the blue cast coming from the blue pill (in order to be Ready, Wiling and Able)? ;) ;D
-
Be sure to see your vet if your mating plumage is erect for more than 4 hours...
-
Is the blue cast coming from the blue pill (in order to be Ready, Wiling and Able)? ;) ;D
I corrected that this morning, Slobodan...I did the original edit with store bought readers and didn't see the color cast until I picked up my script glasses this morning...Had to adjust five or six images...
-
Great shot. Never seen that in my birding sessions
-
For you, Slobodan...corrected color balance.
-
Very good shot.
-
The redo is an excellent image!
Mike.
-
Very nice with the corrected WB and the unusual posture of the bird.
-
Very nice with the corrected WB and the unusual posture of the bird.
During Mating Season, this is the norm rather than the exception.
Such as (minimal editing)
The Courtship of Eddie's Father
-
During Mating Season, this is the norm rather than the exception.
Such as (minimal editing)
The Courtship of Eddie's Father
Chris, Thanks for the info about the mating period and postures. I guess that it's part of their nuptial parade.
-
Chris, Thanks for the info about the mating period and postures. I guess that it's part of their nuptial parade.
It is, Francois. I bet I have 15 different shots of their pre-nuptial antics. It's a hoot to watch them.
Thanks all for your comments.