Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: chrisstraley on April 23, 2014, 05:28:47 pm

Title: Broncolor Scoro S 1600 RFS powerpack Best Offer
Post by: chrisstraley on April 23, 2014, 05:28:47 pm
Up for sale is my new Broncolor Scoro S 1600 RFS powerpack.  I am the original owner and the pack was purchased from an Authorized dealer in California at the end of May last year. I purchased it thinking I was going to transition into more table top work and I have actually gone the opposite direction.  When I got the pack it had some pops on it and I have put come more on it.  The pack was just sent back to Silvinos Flash RX a Broncolor service center to make sure the pack is perfect and it is as I thought it was.  The pack shows pretty much no wear.  It never left my climate controled studio and was stored in the original box when it wasn't used.  This is the most current Broncolor pack and it is amazing!  I wish I used it more often.  It will come packaged as it did from Broncolor in the box, with all paperwork as well as cables and the dust cover.  This is an amazing pack at a faction of the costs!  
Title: Re: Broncolor Scoro S 1600 RFS powerpack Best Offer
Post by: chrisstraley on April 24, 2014, 12:50:57 pm
Does anyone shoot Broncolor anymore?
Title: Re: Broncolor Scoro S 1600 RFS powerpack Best Offer
Post by: gazwas on April 24, 2014, 01:51:54 pm
I would love this but I've just bought a couple of Move packs and I'm in the UK so postage would add a lot I imagine.

Beautiful piece of kit for someone - I wish you luck selling it!
Title: Re: Broncolor Scoro S 1600 RFS powerpack Best Offer
Post by: chrisstraley on April 25, 2014, 03:19:51 pm
Still have it.!
Title: Re: Broncolor Scoro S 1600 RFS powerpack Best Offer
Post by: chrisstraley on April 26, 2014, 11:55:55 pm
up on ebay but I will sell it here as well....
Title: Re: Broncolor Scoro S 1600 RFS powerpack Best Offer
Post by: joehiriz on October 25, 2014, 05:00:35 pm
do you still have it?
josef
Title: Re: Broncolor Scoro S 1600 RFS powerpack Best Offer
Post by: gazwas on October 25, 2014, 06:46:40 pm
do you still have it?

The OP sold it on eBay - it was great deal. I only know because I wanted to buy it but had just bought some Move packs so couldn't afford.